Friday, July 22, 2011

Grand Meadow Public Library

As we park by the  Community Center at Grand Meadow on Wednesday morning, we meet Alicia Baugh, the librarian who had arranged our visit to the Grand Meadow Library. It's about 9:30 AM and pleasant outside as we visit and she tells us some stories about growing up on the farm and her adventures with riding horses.

I'm doing a show that includes two of my books, If I Were a Farmer: Nancy's Adventure and A Farm Country Picnic. Some children come early and seat themselves on the floor.

A few gather under the projector table but move up after I start the show.


Families tell me they like the show and I get to sign some books.

Thanks to Librarian Alicia Baugh for arranging our visit to Grand Meadow and for taking the time to visit with us before and after the show.


Photographs by Nancy A. Fredrickson





No comments:

Post a Comment